With a robust barrel program including over 100 oak barrels and 3 oak foeders, it's no secret that we love wild, sour, and oak aged beers here at Council Brewing. Therefore, it’s only fitting that we highlight these beers in a special event during SDBW! You’re invited to join us on Tuesday, Nov. 6th for our Wild & Sour Celebration at the Santee Tasting Room featuring a flight of some of our favorite Magic Factory creations over the last few years.
The ”Oak Aged Beer Flight” available at our Kearny Mesa location includes (5) 4oz tasters:
- Fun with Mangos, Bourbon Barrel Aged Golden Sour with Alfonzo Mangos
- Unbreakable Hex, Barrel Aged American Wild Ale with Peaches, Nectarines, and Pineapple
- Behind the Curtain, Flanders Style Red Ale
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Beatitude Boysenberry, Imperial Tart Saison
- Devil’s Share Bourbon Barrel Aged Pirate's Breakfast 2018, Imperial Oatmeal Stout