With a robust barrel program including over 100 oak barrels and 3 oak foeders, it's no secret that we love wild, sour, and oak aged beers here at Council Brewing. Therefore, it’s only fitting that we highlight these beers in a special event during SDBW! You’re invited to join us on Monday, Nov. 5th for our Wild & Sour Celebration featuring a flight of some of our favorite Magic Factory creations over the last few years.
The ”Oak Aged Beer Flight” available at our Kearny Mesa location includes (5) 4oz tasters:
- Staircase of Everlasting Plums, Golden Sour Ale Aged in Sauvignon Blanc Barrels with Plums | 6.0% ABV
- Vienne 2017, Biere De Mars Aged with Peaches & Persimmons | 9.4% ABV
- 2nd Anniversary Flanders Red, Flanders Style Red Ale Aged 2 Years in Red Wine Barrels | 5.6% ABV
- Chalcedon 2016, Imperial Sour Brown Ale with Dominican Cocoa Nibs | 10.7% ABV
- Devil’s Share Whiskey Barrel Aged Pirate's Breakfast 2018, Imperial Oatmeal Stout | 8.7% ABV